You have found the love of your life, you have fun together for some time, and now, you want to get married. Wise move!
You have chosen a chic attire for the D-day, and from your imagination, everything seems picture perfect. But there is one big problem – You haven’t chosen a venue yet!
The number of wedding venues available in Germany is limitless. The information you get on the internet is scanty, and can’t help you make an informed decision. Your friends have diverse opinions; hence, the idea of getting referrals is more or less perplexing.
Before you start stressing out, below is a round-up of some of the best places to get married in Germany.
- Bavarian Alps near Tegernsee
In case you want your wedding photos to feature a stunning mountain in the background, and a serene environment surrounding the subjects, then there is no better place to say “I do” than the resort town of Tegernsee.
This is a place that will give you a bizarre feeling as you stare at the panoramic view it provides as you have an intimate ceremony without the typical wedding stresses.
After the wedding, there are tons of activities you can indulge in with your loved one, such as skiing and hiking. What else could you ask for?
- Schwetzingen Palace and Gardens
The list of the best places to get married in Germany cannot be complete without mentioning Schwetzingen Palace and Gardens. This is, without a doubt, one of the most picturesque venues you can have your wedding in the country.
This palace features striking gardens with tens of sculptures, which are recognised as ‘ the cultural heritage site of European significance.’ Here, you will have an opportunity to tie the knot in a royal environment.
- The Wiblingen Monastery, Ulm
To many, The Wiblingen Monastery sounds like a place that has nothing to offer until you come across it. It is arguably one of the most romantic places to get married in Germany.
This venue was constructed in 1093 and was only renovated in 1714. Hundreds of years later, it is still a whimsical and airy place where you can say “I do” while enjoying what history has to offer.
- Pilsum Lighthouse, North Sea Coast
In case all you need is a rural and enlivening way to marry your loved one, stop wasting time on the internet looking for the perfect venue. Pilsum Lighthouse has got you covered.
This iconic structure is one of the most popular symbols of East Frisia, and an ideal spot to take your wedding day experience to a whole new level.
The place was constructed in the late 1800s and was used to guide ships at the north-western tip of Germany. Today, it has become a renowned wedding destination with various packages on offer, including horse chariots and wedding photography.
- Garden of Senses in Merzig
To close our list of the best places to get married in Germany is the Garden of Senses in Merzig. As its name suggests, this place is made up of 11 open-air gardens that were specially made to trigger the human senses.
If you want your wedding to be a perfect blend of fun and glamor, then this garden that features colour-coordinated shrubs is the place to be. However, you can only book the place from May to September for civil ceremonies.
Hopefully, this list of the best places to get married in Germany will help you make a prudent decision when your wedding approaches. Good luck!
People are trying different ways when it comes to planning a wedding. People have adopted various modern ways to fulfill their wedding desires. With the change in time, the wedding has also changed. From the flavor of your cake to the destination of the wedding, everything has changed its style but the symbolism is the same behind every ritual. One of the main aspects of weddings is selecting appropriate destination wedding packages. The destination wedding has been in trend for a long time now and will remain in trend for years ahead.
The destination wedding not only adds an adventure but also becomes the most memorable part of a couple’s life. If you are looking for the best places to get married in Germany, then you must read this article. We have listed some of the best places for couples who are planning to get married in Germany.
- Baden Würtemmberg, Germany: This place in Germany has a famous Church and most liked the place for a wedding destination. It has the wedding capacity of more than 50 people and has special room service for up to 20 guests present at the wedding. If you are looking to book this place, you need to let us know in advance, and we will check the dates for you.
- Von Winning Winery: A wedding venue cannot be more perfect than this one. Your wedding at Von Winning Winery is going to be a different one yet unique in every sense. The functional rooms present here can accommodate up to 100 guests easily. The best quality of wine along with seasonal dishes is served in the restaurant of Von Winning Winery, which is a prime highlight of the place. To book this special place for making your wedding a grand one. Book in advance to get the best quotes!!
- Kuhflucht Waterfalls: This is the famous waterfall destination in Bavaria and is considered to be the most romantic place for a couple getting married. A lot of wedding shave been planned here and due to this reason, Kuhflucht Waterfalls has become the most visited place in Germany. This place has a wedding capacity of only 10 people and is an outdoor destination wedding venue. You can call on the number provided on our website to get the best pricing for this place.
Castle Rastatt Favorite: This palace is the oldest one in Germany and has been named as Porcelain Palace by the Germans. The beautiful interiors and proper setting of all the things make this palace the favorite choice for most of the people in Germany to get their wedding ceremonies done. Beautiful costume portraits and lush green trees in the garden of this palace make a perfect spot for the photographer to capture some candid shots of the couple. So, make your wedding day special by doing the celebrations in the oldest porcelain palace in Germany.